Monday 28 November 2016

A Hot Summer day

Yesterday three of my sisters and myself (Miss G, Miss O, Miss V and I) went to watch the Southern Stars (Australian female cricket team) play against South Africa's women's team. It was the first time that I had seen cricket stars in real life! My favourite player is Elyse Perry who is probably one of the most famous female cricketers. Australia won the toss and decided to bat first. I saw all the players bat and most of the players bowl. It was a great game and ended up being a draw which is very rare in cricket. I was very happy since I also got to see Nicole Bolton and Elyse Perry get their 50s! I also got 3 signatures! Here are some photos I took and edited I hope you like them. (To help tell the difference Elyse Perry is number 8 and Alex Blackwell is number 2)











4 comments:

  1. What a fun day, Edyn, and how super that you got 3 signatures!
    The weather looks so beautiful there.
    We got 24 inches of snow here last week, but now it is all melted, and we are left with lots of mud, so it is SO nice to see that someone, somewhere is having such beautiful weather!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a very fun day and for me it's hard believe that I got 3 signatures, I've always wanted to see snow but I love a nice summer day too.

      Delete
  2. That must have been a very special day for you. Maybe one day you and your sisters will play for Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it and I hope my sisters do end up playing for Aus

      Delete