Saturday 15 October 2016

My First Cricket Game


 Yesterday I played the first day of my very first cricket game! I took 4 wickets! I was very happy and my family were there to see it. It is a two-week game so next Friday our team can finish the game. Miss V (my 12 year old sister) took a wicket too, she was the first bowler of the day and a couple overs later it was my turn to bowl. I took 2 wickets in my first over and then another 2 wickets in my second over, so all up I took 4 wickets. I could not have done it without the teaching and practice my sisters and brothers have given me. Miss G (one of my 18 year old twin sisters) was coaching and I couldn't have had a better coach for the day. Miss V was playing with me and my family was watching me so I had quite a lot of company. Here are some photos that show how excited the team and I were when I took those wickets! Hope you enjoy! And I am sorry I haven't posted in a month.







 







8 comments:

  1. It was so very exciting to watch you field and bowl AND take wickets! I hope you always enjoy playing cricket as much as you did yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never lose my passion for cricket

      Delete
  2. Way to go, Edyn!!!!!!!
    It sounds like it was a wonderful day for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I am playing again today I hope I can play well again

      Delete
  3. Wow you look very professional. Well done taking wickets in your first game. You are lucky to have such good coaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was so happy when I got my wickets, and I am so thankful for coaches

      Delete
  4. Good form! (Not quite sure if that is the correct thing to say, but I think I have heard it in English movies!) Love your photos from your last post in September also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay G. I am glad you are liking my photos :)

      Delete